The best time to photograph maternity pictures is between 28 to 32 weeks.
For expecting mothers of twins (or more), come in earlier around 26 – 32 weeks as twins tend to arrive much earlier than singletons. As soon as you know you are pregnant, feel free to contact me to secure your date.
* Can be held at my home studio, over the phone or via Zoom. We will brainstorm
ideas regarding how you want to be photographed. I will guide you on the 3 - 5 outfit changes to bring. If you don’t have wardrobe, I will coach you where to rent, buy or borrow. You also have access to my studio wardrobe.
Two hour Photoshoot
* I will guide you on the 3 - 5 outfit changes to bring. If you don’t have wardrobe, I will coach you where to rent, buy or borrow. You also have access to my studio wardrobe. In-Studio or On-Location
* I will coach you through how to look your best in photos by fully guiding you through all the poses and facial expressions.
* Scheduled to take place within two weeks of Photoshoot. I will present to you your jaw-dropping fully-retouched fine art prints. What you buy is totally up to you.
* Wall Art Visualization Service, where I will make a digital design of your actual wall and sizing, for easy visualization.
* Concierge service where I will come to your home and install your custom wall art (within city limits).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you offer payment plans?
- Yes, I do offer payment plan options.
How much should I budget for a custom photoshoot?
- Booking fee starts at $250. The booking fee includes a custom designed portrait session, access to studio wardrobe & fitting with a reveal and purchasing session. All of the photographs are printed on archival museum grade paper and come with matching digital files. Images are sold separately.
Wall portraits start at $220. We offer matted wall portraits or museum canvas with no long edge limit.
Folio collection start at $1200 and come in your choice of 6, 20 or 30, 8x12 matted prints, stored in a beautiful folio box.
Can I just get the digitals?
- Digitals and prints are the same price. Each image you purchase comes with its corresponding digital.
I don’t have anything to wear.
- Don’t worry, with your booking you receive complimentary wardrobe consultation. We will go through what to wear, what looks good in photos and where to shop.
How far out should I book my Photoshoot?
- We are currently booking 2 months out.
Can I purchase a Baby Plan?
- Yes, a Baby Plan allows you to purchase a set number of sessions. You can then choose to use your sessions at any time over 5 years, and if you need a longer time frame, that is ok too. Baby plans were designed to give you the flexibility of using your paid sessions. When booking your first session, a deposit is made towards the plan.
Feel free to email or call with any questions and to set up a date.
Let’s talk ⤵️ 💌
[email protected] / 908-917-4340 shop.pavlinaphotography.com